Logging in to cPanel
To use cPanel to manage your web site, you must log in. To do this, follow these steps:
- In your web browser, type the cPanel address for your web site. The address is either http://www.example.com:2082 or https://www.example.com:2083, where example.com is your domain name.
Alternatively, you can use the addresses http://cpanel.example.com or http://www.example.com/cpanel, where example.com represents your domain name.
- In the Username text box, type your Hosting account username.
- If you do not know your cPanel username and password, you can view them in the Client Area.
- In the Password text box, type your Hosting account password.
- Click . When you enter the correct username and password, the cPanel home screen appears.