How to Install a New Theme in WordPress? Print this Article
You can install a new WordPress theme without having any technical knowledge. It"s so easy and automated.
1. Login to your WordPress admin dashboard.
2. Under the dashboard menu, hover your mouse on "Appearance" and then click on "Themes".
3. Click on "Add New".
4. In Add themes page, you can search for a theme or browse the themes from "Featured", "Popular", "Latest" options. If you hover your mouse over any themes, you will be presented with two options - "Activate" and "Live Preview".
5. Hover your mouse on any theme you like and then click on "Install".
6. A newly installed theme will show you the "Activate" option. Click it!
Congratulations, you have installed and activated a new theme on your blog.
Was this answer helpful?
We recommended you to remove unused themes. This is a good practice for protecting your WordPress...
You downloaded a new theme from trusted website and want to install it on your WordPress site...
You can change the display name of your WordPress account which show on a WordPress post or...
If your WordPress plugin is not working properly or you want to re-install it even when it is...
You can install a plugin in WordPress in a number of ways. The best way to install a plugin is to...