How to remove multiple posts with a single click in WordPress? Print this Article
It is possible to remove multiple post in your WordPress dashboard. You can also remove selected posts with just a few clicks.
1. Login to your WordPress admin dashboard.
2. Under the dashboard menu, hover your mouse over Posts and click on "All Posts".
3. Tickmark the top checkbox and all checkboxes will be automatically selected.
4. Now click on "Bulk Actions" and select "Move to Trash" from the drop-down menu. Then click on "Apply".
It's done. Your post is removed and no longer available for public view.
Was this answer helpful?
1. Login to your WordPress admin dashboard.2. Under the dashboard menu, hover your mouse on Posts...
If you installed a fresh WordPress blog system on your website ,before writing new posts, you...
You can remove your published or draft post in Wordpress.1. Login to your WordPress admin...
WordPress is a CMS software with an easy to access admin account and a simple to manage blog...
WordPress - How to find the user ID This video will show you how to find the User ID of a user